If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and feel that you need to be seen, please call the surgery (01475 506048) during working hours Monday to Friday. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY UNLESS ADVISED TO DO SO BY THE GP OR RECEPTION STAFF.
Outwith the practice opening hours, Tel: 111 for further advice.
Patients that need general information on coronavirus should use the following NHS inform link: https://www.nhsinform.scot/
Workers who need an isolation note should use the following link: http://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note
– This is only for people who, have symptoms of coronavirus and have used the 111 online coronavirus service; have been told by a healthcare professional they have symptoms of coronavirus; live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus.
Register for a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine as a carer: https://www.nhsinform.scot/carersregister
More specific detailed information can be found below.
1. Useful information on safeguarding our most vulnerable patients.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope. http://iconcope.org/
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID. http://safelives.org.uk/news-views/domesticabuse-and-covid-19
2. Information for employers and employees.