If you think you have coronavirus DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY – please contact NHS 24 on Tel: 111 for further advice.
Patients that need general information on coronavirus should use the following NHS inform link: https://www.nhsinform.scot/
Workers who need an isolation note should use the following link: http://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note
– This is only for people who, have symptoms of coronavirus and have used the 111 online coronavirus service; have been told by a healthcare professional they have symptoms of coronavirus; live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus.
Register for a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine as a carer: https://www.nhsinform.scot/carersregister
More specific detailed information can be found below.
1. Useful information on safeguarding our most vulnerable patients.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope. http://iconcope.org/
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID. http://safelives.org.uk/news-views/domesticabuse-and-covid-19
2. Information for employers and employees.