1. Useful information on safeguarding our most vulnerable patients.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’. www.mind.org.uk
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope. http://iconcope.org/
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID. http://safelives.org.uk/news-views/domesticabuse-and-covid-19
2. Copy of letter sent to patients in At Risk groups.
3. Useful Contacts for those shielding, self isolating or in an at-risk group.
4. A short video of the Assessment centre at Greenock Health Centre.
5. Information for employers and employees.