Drs McCartney, Addiscott & Green

01475 506048

How to register

In order to register with the practice you should bring your NHS medical card.  If you do not have a medical card the receptionist will give you a registration form to complete.  An appointment will be arranged for you to see one of the practice nurses in order that she can do a full health screen which assists the doctor in his/her initial consultation with you.

If you prefer a particular type of doctor, e.g. female for a female patient and vice versa we will note this and do our best to respect your choice.  However not all of the doctors in the practice provide all servies and specific doctors may not be immediately available.